- Around 50 people per day are hanged and burned at Saydnaya military prison, claims US
- Stu Jones, top US diplomat for the Middle East, said Assad’s regime has ‘sunk to a new level of depravity
- State Department said thousands of mass killings have been carried out
- It said crematorium is being used to hide extent of the executions
- A satellite image of a prison in Syria with a section of the snowy roof having melted backs up the claims
The Syrian government has been accused of carrying out mass killings of thousands of prisoners by the US government – which released a satellite image to prove it.
Diplomat Stuart Jones said Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government ‘has sunk to a new level of depravity’.
The Trump administration claims the…
View original post 671 more words